What's Typically Included in Invitations > Thank You Cards
- Thank you note cards
Additional Cost Items to Look Out For
- Upgraded card styles
- Larger cards designed to feature an image on the cover
- Extra charges for upgraded design style, including specialty fonts and ink colors
- Extra envelopes in case of addressing mistakes
- An extra 10% of cards in case more are needed
- Extra charge for brand-name cards
- Photo card print photos like wallet-sized wedding portraits to enclose
- Custom monogram design
- Extra postage for oversized or square cards
- International postage costs
- Calligraphy, colored or metallic pen with which to hand-write cards
- DIY supplies such as card stock and printer ink
- Return address labels
- Shipping costs for your card order or DIY supplies
Why Does It Cost This Much?
Whenever you upgrade the design of any print item, it will always cost more. You may find thank-you cards included in your invitation package, or you might decide to skip that at the time of your original invites order and design and buy all-new thank-you notes.
The personalization of your cards, including a custom monogram stamp that becomes a part of your' married life communications, contributes to costs in this sector.